Event Space Rental at the Distillery
Make your event truly historic! We love sharing our state-of-the-art destination distillery with the world.
Whether you’re searching for the perfect place to host your next business meeting or a once-in-a-lifetime celebration, Southern Distilling Company offers a unique back drop on our 20-acre farm to entertain and impress your guests. Two separate rooms, our fully-equipped Conference Room and our well-furnished Tasting Room accommodate from 24 to 130 guests for your seminar, wedding, class reunion dinner, or whatever your special event calls for! Scroll down for details.
Event Space Rental Packages
Conference Room Rental
Available Monday-Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. & Sunday 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m..
- Includes use of the conference room and adjoining lounge space with beverage counter and sink.
- Accommodates up to 45 guests with theater-style seating and 24 in classroom-style seating
- Networked presentation screen
- 2018 Rates: Half day (4 hours) $350. Full day (8 hours) $600.
Tasting Room Rental
Available daily from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Includes full use of our 3,000 square foot tasting room and lounge with access to our catering kitchen.
- Accommodates up to 130 guests for a cocktail reception or a seated dinner up to 4 hours. Rental fee includes one hour to set up and one hour to break down, for a total of 6 hours.
- 2018 Rates: Weekday rental fee: $1,500. Saturday/Sunday rental fee $2,000.
We would love to talk with you more and find out what best fits your needs to customize your business meeting, wedding or other special event! Contact us today to inquire about the dates of your choice.
Please note: that regular business hours for gift shop and tour patrons are 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Additional services available
- 15-minute guided tour through the distillery for close up views of our 40’ tall column still system, custom built “Double Barrel” spirit safe, 4,000 gallon fermentation tanks and our small batch pot still system and more!!
- In-depth 45-minute behind-the-scenes tour of the distillery to learn about our history and the production of our fine spirits with optional spirits tasting
- Educational session with samples of our spirits poured for your guests.
- Exclusive barrel head guest signing for guest “book” keepsake
- Basic coordination by our in-house event coordinator
- Assistance with set up and break down from in-house staff
- Please call/email for rates.
We love celebrations with family and friends at Southern Distilling Company! To ensure a smooth and enjoyable event for all, we’re happy to recommend approved vendors from our arsenal of amazing colleagues or to discuss your preferences further. Please note that Southern Distilling Company cannot offer any event bar package, however we do allow licensed and insured professionals to provide bar services in accordance with North Carolina ABC regulations, and would be happy to provide a specialized cocktail recipe menu based on Southern Distilling Company spirits!