Southern Star Sour
- 2 oz Southern Star Double Rye Whiskey
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Cherry, lemon, or orange wedge for garnish
How to Make it
- Add whiskey, simple syrup, and lemon juice to shaker with ice.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Pour into glass with ice and garnish.
- *Alternate serving suggestion: Slowly pour .5 oz of dry red wine, such as a cabernet, over an upside down spoon placed close to the surface of your Whiskey Sour. It will form a floating red layer.
Making Tasty Products for Happy People!™